Benefits of Sea Buckthorn Oil for Skin: properties and applications
- Benefits of Sea Buckthorn Oil for Skin.
- Sea Buckthorn Oil for Face: Indications and Contraindications.
- Applications of Sea Buckthorn Oil for Face.
Sea buckthorn oil has the wound-healing, anti-inflammatory and anti-aging action on the skin.
It contains a huge amount of vitamins, amino acids, minerals and other biologically active substances, that make the sea buckthorn oil for face an unique cosmetic agent.
Benefits of Sea Buckthorn Oil for Skin
Wonderful effect of the sea buckthorn oil for face explains the complex influence of its components on the processes occurring in the skin cells. In this magical means there is not any useless ingredient, that would impact on the skin. What are the properties of sea buckthorn oil benefits for skin?
- Carotene has a general anti-aging effect;
- Under the influence of tocopherol (vitamin E) and thiamine (vitamin B1) skin-aging slows down considerably, renewal of cell takes place;
- Fruit acids and vitamin C force to work the elastin and collagen in the cells, which gives elasticity and smartness to the skin;
- Linoleic acid (also known as vitamin F) promotes regeneration of damaged tissues, so thanks to it the sea buckthorn oil for face is a perfect reducing agent.
- Carotene is a great moisturizer, given by the nature in the composition of sea buckthorn oil.
Effect of treatment
- Ascorbic acid heals wounds and microcracks on the skin;
- Vitamin K is medically known as a decongestant;
- Pyridoxine (so called vitamin B6) is widely used in dermatology for the treatment of many serious skin diseases;
- Flavonoids actively protect the skin from various negative external influences.
- Phospholipids are able to normalize the processes of fat metabolism in cells, adjust the sebaceous glands and rid the skin of fat, unattractive gloss, dirt pores and blackheads;
- Serotonin eliminates stagnation in the blood vessels, thus improving circulation, and with the blood cells are transported nutrients necessary for normal functioning of cells;
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2) normalizes a number of metabolic processes in the subcutaneous skin cells.
- Sterols block the focal inflammation, removing the problem of acne and acne inflammations.
- Fruit acids and vitamin K are able to penetrate deep into the skin and remove age spots.
All these properties make the sea buckthorn oil for face the unique and natural remedy for quality skincare. Before to use it for cosmetic purposes, it is recommended to get acquainted with contraindications and indications for the use of the oil.
Sea Buckthorn Oil for Face: Indications and Contraindications
The negative comments about the sea buckthorn oil for face is a rarity, if not nonsense, because almost any type of skin blooms under its influence:
- flabby and aging skin renews the composition of its cells, becomes more elastic;
- dry skin will get additional moisture;
- damaged skin recovers more faster;
- problem skin will take the path of purification of acne, blackheads and acne;
- skin, suffering from bright pigmentation, gets rid of her.
If we talk about the contraindications, which has the sea buckthorn oil for face, the use has no restrictions, although you need to use very carefully it if:
- skin is exposed to various allergic reactions;
- there are the open wounds;
- unique wheat germ oil is used in cosmetics as an anti pigment means;
- problem skin around the eyes: swelling, bruising and puffiness;
- any type of skin, that needs a daily nutritional care.
The big advantage of oil is that it can be used safely every day: it is non-allergenic and will not harm your skin. Despite the fact that there are no contraindications, still not be amiss before applying oil to consult a doctor, beautician and test the oil on the wrist of his hand: if half an hour after the application of the reaction is not, oil can take its rightful place in your medicine cabinet and in your cosmetic bag.
Applications of Sea Buckthorn Oil for Face
Sea buckthorn oil is convenient because you can experiment with it and use not only as an ordinary rubbing. Options for its use there are much more:
adding different ingredients to the sea buckthorn oil (the choice of which will depend on what kind of effect you want), you can make a variety of masks of sea buckthorn oil, which thus miraculously solve many skin problems of your face;
- in harmony with other natural essential oils, the sea buckthorn for facial can be used as a massage means also (face massage – an important point in skin care);
if you do not want to mix the sea buckthorn oil with other components, you can make the clean lotions and compresses with it, which will also magically transform your skin;
- if you use the sea buckthorn oil for face as anti-inflammatory agent for the individual problem areas, small applications can be done in these areas to focus action on them;
sea buckthorn oil can be recommended for regular use inside, as it has reducing properties for all cells of the body and has beneficial effects on the health of the stomach, from the work which, in turn, depends on the condition of our skin.
Nature gave man a unique cosmetic facial – sea buckthorn oil, which also treats the skin and at the same time makes it a beautiful and young. Should not abandon this amazing gift of nature.