Beet Homemade Facials: Simplicity and Efficiency
- How do the Beet Homemade Facials Transform your Skin?
- Home Facial Mask with Beet: Indications and Contraindications
- The Best Face Masks Recipes with Beet
Beet can be found in every garden and at any the kitchen. It’s time to use the cosmetic properties of beets for preparing this wonderful masks. Universal home facial mask of the beets has no contraindications and care any skin type.
How do the Beet Homemade Facials Transform your Skin?
The chemical composition of sugar beet works to maintain the tone and health of your skin:
- Vitamin C gives the cells a second birth, causing them to produce collagen and elastin over and over again;
- Potassium moisturizes dry skin most actively;
- Curcumin gives the effect of peeling to the beet mask, it cleans the pores from the deepest impurities;
- Fiber stands up to protect the skin from infection;
- Pectins make the skin supple and incredibly smooth;
- Betaine is a natural skin moisturizer.
Such a comprehensive care makes the homemade facials from beet almost magical means, which are transforming the skin.
Home Facial Mask with Beet: Indications and Contraindications
Women who dared to make the home facial mask of beets need to know what effect it has on one or another type of skin:
- for problem skin – it cleanses from inflammation;
- for dry skin – it actively moisturizes;
- for fat skin – it treats and normalizes the glands’ work;
- for normal and combination skin – it gives nutrition;
- for tired skin – it invigorates and tones;
- for yellowed skin – it gives a beautiful, healthy, beautiful color.
Since beet homemade facials contain a lot of vitamin C, it is not necessary to impose them on the strong inflammation or open wounds. Aware of the strong coloring properties of beets, do not overdo the mask, otherwise the skin will acquire too red.
The Best Face Masks Recipes with Beet
Choose the home facial mask with beet that corresponds to your skin type, to have maximum effect. Previously it would be wise to test the preparation of an agent in the crook of the elbow or wrist. The beet juice can also be used in the recipe and fresh vegetables can be used fresh or boiled.
- Classic Mask for Oily Skin
Grate fresh beets on grater and apply a thick layer on the face.
- Potato Mask for Oily Skin
Beet juice (3 tablespoons) mixed with grated raw potatoes (1 tablespoon) and wheat flour (1 tablespoon).
- Egg-Sour Cream Mask for Normal Skin
Grated fresh beets (1 tablespoon) mixed with egg yolk and sour cream (1 teaspoon).
- Herbal Mask for Dry Skin
Boiled for two hours beets, grate it, mix it (1 tablespoon) with milk (1 tablespoon), St. John’s wort extract and aloe juice (1 teaspoon).
It is effective to prepare homemade facials with beet, your skin looks wonderful and finds a second youth.