Bath DIY Facial Masks is an Ancient Skin Cleansing
- How to Make Bath Face Masks?
- Best Face Mask Recipe in the Bath
Bath DIY facial masks is a true delight of soul and body, when there is a deep cleansing of every cell. And a good time to take advantage of the influence of hot air on the skin. DIY facial masks in the bath will contribute to the deepest nourishing, moisturizing and purifying cells. The main thing is to know about it.
How to Make Bath Face Masks
Why do the bath GIY facial masks are much more efficient than conventional? The main thing is in the accompanying action of hot steam on the skin cells. The result is simply astonishing:
- thanks to enhanced pores, the absorption of nutrients to the cells of the skin improves;
- depth of exposure of DIY facial masks in bath is increased by 2 times compared to conventional means;
- double cleansing of skin: the first time – under the influence of steam and water, the second – under the influence of the mask;
- bath masks do not give the skin to pull together under high temperatures, they are maximum moisturizing and preventing them from drying;
- as a result after all these processes, the skin looks visibly refreshed and rejuvenated;
- the problem skin easily gets rid from black spots;
- nutrition received from the mask in such conditions is enough for skin for almost a week.
However, not enticed by such amazing results, you need to think about that face mask in the bath requires a special approach and special sterility. Therefore, before use of such treatments it is good to review the basic rules for their use.
If someone because of ignorance will use regular diy facial masks in the bath, but still will not know the basic fundamentals of their proper use, this cosmetic procedure can be very unfavorable for the skin. What you need to know before to use special masks in the bath?
- DIY facial masks in bath should be prepared in advance, be put in plastic containers and taken with you.
- Face masks in the bath should be done after all water treatments.
- It is strictly forbidden to apply the mask in the steam room as well as chemicals after sweat can be mixed with ingredients of mask may negatively affect the skin.
- In the bath it is necessary to observe the utmost sterility as through expanded pores different particle pollution can get in the cells.
- Duration facials in the bath should be limited to 10 minutes.
- Please note that to make a mask in the bath is contraindicated for those who have the inflammation on the skin and blood vessels too close to the skin surface.
Taking into account all these tips, you can make for your skin an invaluable service: using face masks in the bath for facilitating breathing of the skin and abundantly provide the necessary elements for a healthy nutrition.
Best Face Mask Recipe in the Bath
Choosing the face mask recipe for the bath, pay attention to the composition: they must not contain ingredients that somehow can respond to high temperature (fold or pull the skin). We offer you the recipes of masks, the effect of which will be evident after a bath.
- 1. Oatmeal Mask for Oily Skin
Oatmeal (1 tablespoon) pre-soak in water and mix with sour cream (1 tablespoon).
- 2. Yeast Mask for Aging Skin
Brewer’s yeast (1 tablespoon) mixed with egg yolk and olive oil (1 teaspoon).
- 3. Mask of Algae against Pigmentation
Chopped dried seaweed (1 tablespoon) mixed with cottage cheese (1 tablespoon).
- 4. Salt Scrub Bath
Sea salt (250 g) mixed with honey (200 g), a circular rubbing motion to massage the face, you can leave for 7 minutes.
- 5. Anti-Inflammatory Mask of Honey and Propolis
Honey and Propolis mixed in equal proportions. This face mask recipe is recommended for those who regularly suffer from blackheads and acne. It is better to apply after use salt scrub immediately in the bath, the recipe of which has just been given.
- 6. Brandy-Egg Mask for Baths
Cognac (1 tablespoon) mixed with olive oil (the same amount) and egg yolk. For this face mask recipe is very important to keep a sufficiently high temperature. Do not go with it out of the room to the locker room from the bath or dressing room: it will spoil its effect, and will not bring results.
- 7. Cucumber Whitening Mask Baths
Put grated cucumber on steamed skin, while in the supine position. Try the juice does not flow down.
- 8. Lemon Egg Mask for Baths
Lemon juice (1 teaspoon) rub with egg yolk, mix with olive oil (1 teaspoon).
Such prepared masks and scrubs for bath have the most wonderful affect for the skin. Bath itself has rejuvenating treatment, and with the help of natural masks you only enhance this effect.