Basic Rules for Taking Care of Breasts
Womens breast deserve not less care and attention than the face, hands and body. To prevent the loss of elasticity and shape of breasts, you need to take care of it regular.
Every woman should know the basic rules for taking care of breasts.
- It is important to take a cold shower every morning. The water has a very useful effect on the chest. As the water is able to improve the blood circulation and make the blood vessels elastic and flexible. For the elasticity of the breast skin useful to wipe the chest with ice chips.
- Before the shower you can make a light massage of the breast around the nipple. After taking a shower it is useful to lubricate the chest moisturizer. It is best to take creams containing extracts of ginseng, St. John’s wort, hops, aloe vera.
- For keeping your breasts in shape is very useful to make sports exercises, especially push-ups and swimming. But if the time is not enough on the full exercise, you can perform simple exercises when winning a free minute.
- The following exercise helps a lot for firming the breast. You need to get up at a distance of 60 cm from the wall and, stretching out your hands, pushed your fists on the wall or door. Perform push-ups for 5 minutes.
- To do next exercise, you need to make the back straight, keep your hands before you, bent at the elbow so that the palms touching. Then make pressure with your hands on each other. Perform this exercise 20 times.
By performing these simple rules, woman will always be proud of neckline and show her breasts.