Anti Cellulite Diet Plan
According to experts, the majority of health problems in humans is due to an unbalanced daily diet.
Cellulite is not an exception, and if you decide to get rid of it, it is necessary to critically analyze your daily meals.
If someone tells you that cellulite or excess weight can be eliminated without changing eating habits – so this man a plastic surgeon.
Using any other method, you will need to review the daily diet.
What Cellulite Likes, or eating habits contribute to the cellulite
1. Abundant food for the night. How many people would not justify this habit, it is still harmful to health, contributes to the pollution of the body and the formation of cellulite. Teach yourself to scant dinner before 18 PM, or not late then before 19 PM.
2. The lack of a full breakfast. If your breakfast consists of a cup of coffee – although you are awake, but your metabolism is still asleep. Cellulite can be burned and disappeared only in your metabolism, so activate it as soon as possible with a full breakfast.
3. Smoking. Even if you are using a cigarette lighter – this is not the solution of the problem, but only self-deception. Smoking disrupts the blood supply of tissues and impairs the delivery of oxygen to the cells.
4. Not drinking a liquid (water) throughout the day. Water dissolves and removes toxins from the salt, which contributes to excess swelling. The water helps to eliminate metabolic waste products, improves skin. Need to drink a day for about 2 liters of water, and in the summer to 3 liters. Drink water before a meal and have 1.5 hours after a meal.
5. Salty and fatty foods: pork, sauces, including mayonnaise, sausages, smoked meats, fried potatoes, and everything fried, pickled vegetables, eggs, milk chocolate, bread, alcohol, semi-finished products.
6. Consuming large amounts of soluble coffee and black tea as well as soft drinks (Coca-Cola, Pepsi-Cola, and so on).
7. Overeating. Remember pls, that “we do not live to eat, but eat to live” and you need to get up from the table a little bit hungry, but not a little bit alive :)!
Anti Cellulite Diet Plan, or what cellulite does not like
Girlish figure is easiest to store in memory, but if you want to watch her in the mirror now and as long as possible, you have to follow some rules of supply.
1. If you drink a day 2.5 – 3 liters of carbonated clean water.
2. You have to eat a breakfast of salad vegetables (beets, carrots, peppers, cabbage) and a main dish.
3. During the day you eat 3 – 4 times at intervals of 3 – 4 hours and no snacking between meals.
4. Eat as much fruit and vegetables. Fruits for 15 – 20 minutes before meals, and vegetables in the form of salads with the main meal. In vegetables have fiber that promotes normal functioning of the bowels and the natural removal of toxins from the body.
5. The foods containing potassium are very useful, like cantaloupe, oranges, bananas, potatoes, carrots.
6. Drink a variety of mineral water, preferably rich in calcium, magnesium and iron, as well as herbal and green teas.
7. Infusion of nettle leaves and horsetail is very useful as it promote the removal of excess fluid and toxins from the body.
8. Eat dill, it is a good diuretic.
9. Black radish improves liver, which reduces the accumulation of toxins.
10. Eat less sugar and salt.
11. When eating chew thoroughly.
12. The last meal should be before 2-3 hours to bedtime.
13. To get rid of cellulite is highly undesirable “fast” and heavily restricted diet. It should be a balanced diet, which includes all the basic nutrients.
The Main Food Against Cellulite
Source of protein for an anti-cellulite diet – boiled chicken, fish, turkey, nuts, peas, beans, buckwheat.
Sources of fat in the diet against cellulite. Ideal – fatty sea fish (ocean herring, mackerel, sardines, mussels, halibut), walnut oil (or walnuts), flax seed oil. It is also possible to use corn oil and sunflower oil.
Sources of carbohydrates in the diet cellulite – honey, cereals, boiled potatoes.
Sources of vitamins in diet against cellulite. There must be sufficient vitamin E (eggs, vegetable oil, animal liver), it improves blood flow to the skin. Vitamin C (raw vegetables, fruits, juices) strengthens the connective tissue fibers.
The source of trace elements and minerals in an anti-cellulite diet – raw fruits, vegetables, fresh juices, seafood (seaweed, oysters, shrimp). The composition of seaweed include a full range of vitamins, polysaccharides and minerals, the most valuable of which is iodine. Kelp (seaweed) restores the balance between the outflow and inflow of tissue fluid in the skin, resulting in longer life of the waste products accumulate in the fatty tissue, decrease swelling, inflammation. The active components of brown algae is reduced metabolism in the skin, stimulate blood circulation, increase the tone of small vessels, remove toxins and other waste products of cells. The result is increased muscle tone, excess fat away with the fluid and tissues become healthier and more resilient.
Restructuring eating habits takes time, so join in the fight against cellulite advance. Do not trust the inscriptions on the packaging of miracle pill that would help get rid of cellulite!
Remember that the results with balanced diet will not only decrease or complete disappearance of cellulite (in combination with other methods), even as a bonus you will get improved skin, general health, increased energy potential, and most importantly the confidence that you are on the RIGHT WAY!