Aloe Gel for Hair Growth: effectiveness and preparing
- Effectiveness of Masks with Aloe for Hair Growth.
- Instructions for Use of Aloe Gel for Hair Growth.
- Recipes with Aloe for Hair Growth.
Modern beauty industry uses the extract of aloe vera in producing the various means of hair care – shampoos, conditioners, serums, masks. If you grow this plant on own window, you can prepare a lot of homemade masks with aloe for hair growth, that will strengthen, moisturize and restore the most problematic strands.
Effectiveness of Masks with Aloe for Hair Growth
When you decide to use aloe for hair growth, you need to know, what effect to expect. Since this herb has a certain indication for its use. Improper use may be fraught with serious consequences, and will only worsen the condition of patients and damaged tresses. The chemical composition of aloe is unique, making masks on its basis, so beneficial to the scalp and hair structure.
When used correctly, you can expect the following results:
- antioxidants stimulate the production of elastin and collagen fibers in the cells – respectively, lifeless and weak hair converted into elastic, elastic, shiny and strong;
- vitamins, belonging to the group B – antiinflammatory, antimicrobial, disinfectant properties – under their influence different forms of seborrhea are treated, dandruff disappears, you can get rid of fungal infections of the scalp;
- ascorbic acid activates the subcutaneous microcirculation, accelerate hair growth and increases their resistance to all kinds of aggressive actions from outside;
- due to the large amount of tocopherol, masks of aloe hair give them a natural shine and incredible softness;
- one of the most unique substances contained in aloe – is allantoin, which softens and moisturizes too hard and very dry hair;
- the main function of beta-carotene is to transport, i.e. it promotes better assimilation of other substances in the cells, that enhances the effectiveness of masks, prepared on the basis of this plant.
Such complex effects of aloe in the composition of cosmetic masks helps for dry, damaged and exhausted strands. Correct preparation of such means is an art, that needs to be prepared in accordance with the rules and recommendations from professionals. Without knowing of these postulates you can not achieve anything.
Instructions for Use of Aloe Gel for Hair Growth
The most crucial moment in the preparation of homemade masks with this plant – to get out the precious liquid, which is rich in biologically active substances. Everything else does not require the effort and not too much of trouble. Learn, how to make a mask with aloe for hair growth.
- Aloe should not be less than three years.
- Used only the lower, most succulent and fleshy leaves.
- They need to be carefully cut, wrap in a clean gauze and leave in the refrigerator for 10 days.
- After that, open them over the edge and squeeze the juice out of them.
- Lubricate by them inside of your wrist, rinse after 20 minutes, watch the reaction of your skin for an hour. The absence of itching and irritation will testify, that you are not allergic to this means, and you can use it on the scalp and hair fearlessly.
- Mix ingredients mask, whisk mass in a blender to make the homogeneous mass.
- Before the procedure the head must be washed; it is better to moisten the hair slightly.
- Plastic bag and towel on top will create heat, that will accelerator for all processes occurring in the cells.
- Mask with aloe for hair growth is usually recommended to keep on your head to half an hour.
- You can wash off it with warm water and herbal decoction. You should use the shampoo only in the case, if the mask is not washed off.
- The course of aloe gel for hair growth is 15 masks at a frequency of use of once every three days. Prophylactic course for regular home hair care – the same 15 masks, but with regularity once a week.
- Such procedures may be repeated every two months.
There is another little trick, which is used by the most experienced beauties, do not miss the chance to draw maximum benefit from the aloe for your curls. To press the juice from leaves you can use a spoon, scrape each leaf inside, thus obtaining not only the juice, but its pulp also, which has not less valuable properties. This simple maneuver will increase the effectiveness of masks in several times.
Recipes with Aloe for Hair Growth
Choosing the right mask for your hair with aloe, pay attention to their type and the problem, which you need to solve firstly. There are many recipes, so you will not have the difficulty with a choice.
- Nutritional Mask
3 tablespoons of aloe juice mixed with 2 tablespoons of cosmetic, preheated jojoba oil, 2 tablespoons of warm, liquid and preferably fresh honey.
- Mask for Hair Growth
2 tablespoons of aloe juice grind with two raw egg yolks, add 1 tablespoon of good brandy, 1 teaspoon of almond oil.
- Moisturizing Mask
2 tablespoons of aloe juice mixed with the same amount of fat and homemade sour cream.
- Mask for Strengthening
2 tablespoons of aloe juice mixed with 1 teaspoon of castor oil, 1 tablespoon of lemon pulp, 2 teaspoons of warm, liquid and preferably fresh honey.
To prevent the hair loss, strengthen the roots, accelerate growth, make the hair shiny, manageable, smooth and beautiful – all this can be made with a mask with aloe. The unique composition of this unusual plants, natural masks and regular use ensures excellent results.