10 Scrubs Exfoliating Skin at Home: for every type of skin
Scrubs as a cream should be selected according to the type and the needs of your skin. But there are many popular recipes of masks-scrubs, so-called universal, suitable for all skin types. Any type of skin needs the exfoliating scrubs as in due course on any skin formed keratinized parts, which need to be removed from the skin to breathe and updated. Our ancestors used the homemade masks and scrubs exfoliating skin at home, so why we can not use recipes of our ancestors, and to prepare them also.
Exfoliate the skin – this is the first and most important step to the radiance and youthfulness of the skin. For peeling procedure at home, you can use sugar to deeply cleanse pores and give the skin a radiant and a magnificent look.
Your skin will look and feel great, if you try to pamper it with gentle home care. Using natural products that you have at kitchen, you will help skin to renewal, making it more youthful and radiant without using chemicals and preservatives.
Using sugar scrub you can perfectly prepare the skin to tan for vacation. Dull and lifeless skin after home-peeling glows with the cleanliness and health. This sugar scrub can be used for peeling the skin of the whole body.
Using natural products will make sure that the homemade-peeling will not cause allergy or skin irritation. After the first procedure you will notice how much younger and smoother your skin will become!
For home peeling skin you will need:
• Cleansing gel or foam for the face
• Nourishing or moisturizer
• Two teaspoons of sugar
• Wet cotton pads
How to exfoliate skin:
1. Clean the skin using gentle cleansing gel, move downwards and to the sides.
2. Remove the cleanser from the skin with a cotton pad and water.
3. Clean the skin with a mild tonic.
4. Apply a thick layer of skin moisturizer or nourishing cream.
5. When applying nourishing cream, avoid the eye area.
6. Take the sugar by fingertips and begin to massage the skin with soft movements, paying close attention to the nose and chin. On the cheeks and forehead, you can push your fingers a little bit stronger.
7. Make massage of the face within 5 minutes, constantly gaining sugar, as it heats up and melts.
8. Carefully remove the sugar and cream from the face with a cotton pad.
9. Wash your face plenty of lukewarm water.
This homemade scrub can be used once a week. If the skin is sensitive, you should use the sugar scrub once a fortnight.
Instead of peeling cream sugar, you can use olive oil with superb moisturizing qualities. Olive oil and sugar – a perfect combination for peeling dry and sensitive skin. Instead of the thick layer of nourishing cream on the skin, apply several layers of olive oil and sugar, and make the massage of the skin.
Scrubs Exfoliating Skin at Home
- In most cases what is available at home from exfoliating mask-scrub, this is the mask of cream and semolina – it is suitable for all skin types. Mix 1 teaspoon of semolina with 1 teaspoon cream, give the resulting mixture to steep state for 2-3 minutes, then apply massaging the skin. Hold the mask to 5-10 minutes, then rinse with warm water. If you have oily skin, the cream can be replaced with yogurt.
- If you have very dry skin the mask-scrub from walnut, egg yolks and butter is very good. One tablespoon of butter is necessary to melt and allow to cool, at this time minced a pair of walnuts and mix them with egg yolk, then mix this with the butter. Very neat movements put the mask scrub on your face and leave for 10-15 minutes, rinse this mask only need with hot water.
- Peelling mask for oily skin type. Take a teaspoon of fine breadcrumbs, add the same amount of chopped nuts (almonds or walnuts), stir together and add the gren tea to this mass to get the state of porridge. Apply this mask with the circular massage movements, keep no more than 15 minutes and rinse with lukewarm water.
- Scrub-mask for normal skin. It is necessary to grind walnut and a tablespoon of oatmeal flour in a coffee grinder, add to this mass the orange or grapefruit juice to form a mushy pulp, apply on face, gently massaging over three minutes. Rinse off the need boiled water at room temperature. If the facial skin is too dry, then you can add this mixture instead of juice, oil of orange or grapefruit.
- The mask from fresh coconut pulp cleanses pores well and deeply. Take the sour cream, sugar and grated on a fine grater coconut in equal amounts, mix well and let stand until the coconut juice will not dissolve sugar. After that put a lot on the face. Hold the mask for 10 minutes and after removal massage your face with fingertips for about four minutes, and then wash with lukewarm water.
- It is good to use masks with fresh berries and fruits, as they saturate the skin with vitamins and improve the complexion. Take a pinch of ripe berries or a small piece of fruit (any available) and rub them with a teaspoon of sugar and a tablespoon of cream, cover the face and enjoy 10 minutes. Then rinse the skin with cold water. You immediately feel the freshness and elasticity of your skin.
- Facial mask from figs and milk is very useful for skin. Take three figs, only very ripe, fill them with boiling milk and let stand for about an hour. Then remove the fruit and make the mush, if turned too liquid, add a little oatmeal. Apply the mixture on with the fingertips and massaged your face, then apply a thick layer of the remaining mass . Wash off the mask with warm boiled water.
- Very good cleansing scrub can be made from the cream and sea salt, only it should not be used when you have an inflammation of the skin. Take 1 teaspoon of sea salt, and a little more of cream, stir and massage the face with this scrub within 5 minutes, after the procedure rinse your face with cold water.
- Yeast mask for oily skin. This mask is universal as it simultaneously whitens the face, narrows pores and cope with desquamation. For this mask you need 20 grams of yeast (only fresh yeast) and 3 tablespoons of yogurt, stir kefir with yeast to get creamy mass and keep the mask on the face for maximum of 20 minutes.